THE most powerful disciplines of the Christian life are studying God's Word and prayer. When you know the Word of God you are going to know the will of God for your life. When you know the will of God, you will be able to pray specifically and get specific answers--you will learn to know the mind of God.
This series promises to be another life-changing experience for our class. However, just as with our previous series, Let Us Pray, the promise of a changed life has a premise: You will only benefit to the degree that you apply what you learn during this series.
Each week I will introduce a new Bible Study Method. At the end of each class I will give you several recommended passages to apply the selected method during the up-coming week. You can use one of those passages or choose a different one. When we return on Sunday, we will review that method and then I will introduce a new method. We will start with the Devotional Method. If you are unable to attend every class, I encourage you to follow along on the blog.
Below are the slides from today's class.
Below are the slides from today's class.
No comments:
Post a Comment