Today we finished the 5LL Series with a Q&A session. The questions can be seen in the lesson slides below.
Our next series, The Marriage Builder, will be the best yet! It will begin in two weeks on April 20th (Easter Sunday). Whether you are married, single, or engaged, this series is a MUST for anyone who desires to understand God's plan for Christian relationships.
Although it is not a requirement, I strongly encourage you to purchase Dr. Larry Crabb's book, The Marriage Builder. This will be the book that I base the series on. It is a book you will re-read, reference, underline, discuss, study, and share with others. We purchased our copy in 1982 (married for 5 years at the time) and still have it today. The series is scheduled to last for 5 lessons, but I am willing to extend the series as needed.
The link to purchase the book is listed below. It is available in paperback and e-book formats. NOTE: The newer cover design differs from the older version that I have shown in class.
Next week there will be a breakfast social during the normal class time to discuss planning for future series. During this class you will have the opportunity to select topics for future series. Some of the main categories include: Relationship & Family, Answering Difficult Questions, God's Will, Prayer, Biblical Character Studies, Problems & Pain, Careers & Planning, Spiritual Growth, and more...or any other topics that you wish to explore.
The slides from today's lesson are listed below. The video for our spotlighted couple, Brandon and Ashley Lovering, is below the slides.
Our next series, The Marriage Builder, will be the best yet! It will begin in two weeks on April 20th (Easter Sunday). Whether you are married, single, or engaged, this series is a MUST for anyone who desires to understand God's plan for Christian relationships.
Although it is not a requirement, I strongly encourage you to purchase Dr. Larry Crabb's book, The Marriage Builder. This will be the book that I base the series on. It is a book you will re-read, reference, underline, discuss, study, and share with others. We purchased our copy in 1982 (married for 5 years at the time) and still have it today. The series is scheduled to last for 5 lessons, but I am willing to extend the series as needed.
The link to purchase the book is listed below. It is available in paperback and e-book formats. NOTE: The newer cover design differs from the older version that I have shown in class.
The slides from today's lesson are listed below. The video for our spotlighted couple, Brandon and Ashley Lovering, is below the slides.
Brandon & Ashley Lovering

No comments:
Post a Comment